Why we attract Diesel Engine Professionalsview our job postings
To develop our unique staffing model, Maizis & Miller surveyed hundreds of mechanics and management related professionals from all over North America. We asked them what was their most important criteria in choosing a recruiting firm from both an employers and employees perspective. They responded overwhelmingly that they were looking for a recruiting firm that was specialized towards both their employment and recruiting needs. Not surprisingly, both expressed a desire for a large variety. Employers wanted variety in terms of talent and employees wanted variety in terms of opportunities. This variety was expressed as different companies, locations, shifts, compensation structures, benefits and growth opportunities. Relationships were also important for both as well. Employees wanted a recruiting firm with proven relationships with hiring authorities who respected their ability to provide superior talent. Employers on the other hand, wanted a recruiting firm that had earned that same respect from diesel machinery professionals all across North America. Finally, they wanted a recruiting firm that could effectively match their skills with the right employment opportunities at any point in their careers should they be motivated for change. Satisfying the above criteria and combining it with cutting edge recruiting technology has allowed Maizis & Miller to become the number one resource for both diesel engine professionals and the companies who employ them.
- Jobs - The largest number of Mechanic and Management jobs across North America
- Variety - Large variety of positions and opportunities across Canada and the United States
- Long Term Relationship - Opportunities at progressive career stages
- Our Experience - Recruiters knowledgeable of the industry and trade
- Referrals - Our success and monetary incentives = great referrals
- Guidance - Advice on applications, licenses, salary, relocation...
- Resources - MechanicsHub.com offers knowledge for the trade
- Mechanic Social Networking - Created a mechanics online community
- Confidentiality - Resumes are not exposed publicly to employers
- Results - Our success helps us bulid strong word of mouth referrals