Refer a Candidate and You Could Get $500view our job postings
TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR CAREER!
Do you remember when working in a Skilled Trades position was referred to as having a 'Blue Collar' job? The boom in Western Canada has changed all of that due to the huge earnings potential and those Skilled Trades positions are now being referred to as 'Gold Collar' jobs. Many trades now offer the potential to earn compensation in excess of $100,000 per year. With the extreme shortage of qualified Journeymen, do not expect it to end anytime soon, even in this economy.
Employers know that the employment market is tight and recognize the need to be flexible and progressive in order to attract talent. There has definitely been a shift in their thinking and that benefits you! Utilizing Maizis & Miller Consultants as your "employment resource" makes sense now more then ever. We have great career opportunities throughout North America as well as contract opportunities abroad in fascinating places. In addition, many times, depending on your qualifications we can often obtain multiple job offers for you.
WE PAY FOR REFERRALS!
We are pleased to pay you up to $500.00 for every candidate that you refer to us and which then results in a successful placement. We are interested in Heavy Duty Truck and Heavy Equipment mechanics and management related positions as well as candidates experienced in Parts and Service positions. Your referral will be tracked in our database to ensure your compensation is paid once a successful placement of the candidate you referred to Maizis & Miller is made.
Maizis & Miller Consultants will:
- Create a detailed and up to date personal profile of you, your skills and your requirements
- Notify you by telephone or email of potentially career enhancing opportunities (these may include things such as increased wages, benefits, advancement, more convenient location).
- Confidentially present/multi-present you and your individual skills to these select employers
- Never submit your resume without your permission.
- Arrange interview times, dates and locations.
- Provide counseling and effective interviewing techniques.
- Always act in your best interest
We value the relationships that have developed over the years and thank you for choosing Maizis & Miller Consultants. We look forward to assisting you. As always, all inquiries are completely confidential and your current employer will not be contacted.